For our HR team we are looking for an:
HR Manager Alrec Poland
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to strengthen the HR team. As an HR Manager you will provide HR advice and support our facility in Lodz, Poland. You will coach, consult and advise management on HR related topics. You act as an employee-change expert and you anticipate HR related needs.
The HR Manager is the intermediate between the business and the people department and maintains a close relationship with other HR functions to deliver value-added services to management and employees. You will report to the local management and the Group HR Manager.
• Be the trusted advisor to your stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR;
• Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions;
• Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures;
• Develop, execute training and development to support business needs and empower management and employees;
• Manages on a daily base your Polish HR team, to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately;
• Keep up to date with legal requirements, providing suggestions for changes;
• Maintain contacts with employment agencies and provides the first selection of staff in the recruitment process.
• 5+ years of experience within HR, your experience should include 3+ years of HR Management;
• Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
• a Master’s Degree in Organization & Management, Communication, Psychology or HR
• Excellent relationship builder who is able to adapt approach to best effect in different situations
• Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
• Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multitask and prioritize without close supervision;
• Excellent communication skills including fluency in English;
• Good knowledge of polish labor law and GDPR skills
• Flexible and able to cope well with change.
• Ability to work independently, a ‘hands-on’ mentality, is able to set priorities and is not thinking in problems but in solutions.
• A challenging position within a driven work environment, where entrepreneurship, personal development, cooperation and job satisfaction are the most important elements;
• Extras: Excellent terms of employment including primary salary and a good pension. In addition, a pleasant work environment, plenty of development opportunities and you get to work for the most beautiful and largest worldwide brands.
Send your resume and short (but powerful and inspiring) motivation to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with information: HR Manager Alrec Poland
For more information about this vacancy please contact us by http://www.alrec.info/
Please add following clause to your application documents: I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process my personal data relating to my job application necessary to carry out this and future recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).